The speed of technological transformations, the economic and cultural transition, the new migratory processes have profoundly disrupted the social arrangements and the 'life course' of the golden years of welfare, increasing the level of future turbulence, ambiguity and uncertainty. The processes of reproduction of old and new inequalities make the innovation of traditional intervention programs unavoidable. In this perspective, the research activities analyze the dynamics of social change e of innovation production in social policies and welfare systems in Italy and in Europe in order to understand if and how innovation is possible, which actors contribute to determining it, how it develops, under what circumstances and under what conditions stabilizes over time. In particular, this line of research branches off into two fields of investigation, the school and the socio-health services, welfare institutions towards which a growing social demand is directed that requires technological and organizational innovations.
The search fields specific ones concern educational policies and the functioning of school organizations, school inclusion and adult education, new learning technologies and the digitalisation processes of the national education system; the dynamics of care, training processes and professional practices in socio-health services. The research activities intend to contribute to scientific research on the topics in question, but also to constitute a mechanism for facilitating and accompanying innovation processes. In this perspective, this line of research is developed through the methodologies they produce usable knowledge for the support, activation, reflection and consolidation of institutional, organizational and individual innovation processes.
- Landri, P. (2016) (eds), Taking Care of Welfare. Social policies in the lens of Practice, Pavia, Altravista Editions.
- Landri, P. (2015) The Sociomateriality of Education Policy in Discourse, 36 (4), pp. 596-609.
- Milione A., Vatrella S., Landri P. (2017), For a participatory planning of learning units in the field of adult education: an experimentation in Campania, in Giuseppe Luca De Luca Picione, Emanuele Madonia (edited by), Adult education in CPIAs in Campania. Preliminary report of the Regional Center for Research, Experimentation and Development, Editors Guide, Naples.
- Million A. (2016), Tactics or strategies? The Governance of Early School Leaving in Naples and Albacete in M. Benguerna M., Mangone E. (ed.), Beyond the Borders. The Mediterranean between Cultures, Migrations and Life – world, ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge 2016, Fisciano, Italy.
- Million, A. (2015) Studies on Italian educational welfare. Childhood and adolescence in the balance between questions of care and education, and fragile institutional fields, Rome. Arachne.
- Tesauro T. (2013) Narration as a practice of activation in residential structures, Aracne, Rome.
- Turcio S. (with Marra C.) (2016) Insiders and outsiders in the Italian labor market, in «Topics», UniURB Open Journals (University of Urbino), 4, pp. 89-134
- Turcio S. (2016) The place of work in social security, in «Culture and Studies of the Social», UNISA Open Journals (University of Salerno), 1, pp. 47-66