The general objective of the project is the fight against early school leaving and dropping out building the educating community formed by public and private bodies that prevent and take charge of situations of hardship in the territorial education system.
OUR GOOD STAR
With the company Project Our Good Star, we develop and systematize actions that individual partners already carry out in the area.
The project aims to create a set of coordinated actions between local institutions, schools, the third sector and associations to build an integrated welfare community model in the Castelli Romani area to build an integrated educational proposal, with the school institution at the center, which , assisted and integrated by the energies and professionalism of the subjects involved, can stem the phenomena of dispersion linked to the personal and / or family condition of the students and offer a real opportunity for growth to the whole territorial educational system and its recipients.
Arianna Onlus Association - project leader;
Municipality of Albano Laziale; Municipality of Castel Gandolfo; Municipality of Marino;
National Research Council - Research Institute on Population and Social Policies;
Umberto Nobile State Middle School; Comprehensive Institute Antonio Gramsci; Primo Levi Comprehensive Institute;
Comprehensive Institute of Santa Maria delle Mole; Higher Education Institute "Via Romana 11/13";
Social Enterprise Borghi Artistici; Gnosis Social Cooperative Onlus; Il Campo dell'Arte Foundation; Freely Onlus; Il Colle Incantato Social Promotion Association; Marino Aperta Onlus; Punto a capo Onlus; Social Cooperative Prassi e Ricerca Onlus;
CRIF Research Center on Philosophical Inquiry;
Center for research and studies on the problems of economic and development work - CLES srl.
Project Our lucky stars. Right to Growth: we build our future
Our intuition comes from a daily experience, from consolidated habits and cultural traditions through which we discovered that apparently separate realities could dialogue, collaborate and grow together with a single common goal: the education and training of children. Considering the knowledge of our territory and the importance of the added value of the third sector associations that operate there fundamental, collaborative and constructive dialogue between: School, Parents and Third sector associations and children becomes indispensable. The school is the hub of the educating community but also a relationship building agency and parents cannot be passive spectators but be supportive by respecting their role and supporting choices and facilitating the hardest paths. In this regard, we parents have recognized ourselves as fundamental actors for the educating community and this has allowed us to write a code of ethics in respect of our role within this community.
To date we are realizing that this code is no longer a writing for its own sake but through our meetings, our shared experiences, the events that have taken place (the school party, Christmas, Carnival, etc.), Focus Group , meetings with school representatives, projects and much more is becoming an implicit pact through which, with respect and determination, we are building that reality that never existed.
Code of Ethics for Parents
1) "... We are the bow from which, like living arrows, our children are thrown forward ...". Let them free to live Their Life.
2) We teach them that what matters is commitment and dedication, not the result.
3) We educate them to respect the teaching staff and schoolmates.
4) We share common educational guidelines with the teachers, allowing the school to give continuity to its educational action
5) We teach them team spirit, to support others without making fun of them.
6) We respect the decisions of the educational institution, and we educate them to do the same.
7) As a parent we cannot and must not replace teachers. If we do this we undermine their authority.
8) We use and teach them to use correct language.
9) We make sure that our children wear appropriate clothing for the environment they frequent
10) We teach them to respect the timetables and the commitments undertaken towards the school.
11) We always instill in them serenity and objectivity of judgment, both as regards their performance and that of others.
12) We help the school to grow. There is always a need for support and constructive contributions.
13) If we want to finish first we run alone, but if we want to get far then we walk together.