Laura Sperandio, as Head of Technical Support for Research, Missions and Inventory, carries out the following activities:
- project officer with coordination functions for the collection and processing of project data;
- coordination and management of the organization of congresses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- creation of graphics for publications and printouts (posters, brochures, cards, certificates);
- editing of the publications by the institute’s researchers: books, articles, electronic publishing;
- management support in the dissemination and communication of research results, outreach activities;
- regulatory and operational management of missions, completion of the related bureaucratic procedures, preliminary investigation procedures, confirmation and registration of mission practices on the SIGLA operating system and on the MISSIONS PORTAL;
- regulatory and operational management of inventory, practices for incoming and outgoing assets, transfer and disposal of assets. Annual update of the inventory situation.