She has been a researcher at the CNR-IRPPS since 2001.
She carries out research activities both in the area of innovation and social policies, and in the health and society area.
Her research has focused on welfare systems and social policies, with particular attention to the organization of social welfare services for the elderly and active ageing. In more recent years her interests have focused on narrative medicine and training processes and practices in the social and health fields.
She has recently completed the second experimentation of the prototype called Trame, which combines socio-pedagogical knowledge with theatrical art techniques and is aimed at training doctors, nurses and social workers
Since January 2020, she has been the scientific reference of the Convention for the Constitution of an international network of Narrative Hospitals (Narrative Hospitals Network – NHN) stipulated on 5 July 2019 between the ASL BI Biella, the Center Hospitalier Intercomunal de Creteil, the Université Paris-Est Creteil and the University of Milan Bicocca.
• 2013, La narrazione come pratica di attivazione nelle strutture residenziali, Aracne Editrice, Roma.
• 2015, L’attivazione dell’anziano nelle strutture residenziali, in Prisma Economia Società Lavoro, anno VI, n. 3, 2015, pp. 74-92.
• 2016, La narrazione come pratica di attivazione in Paolo Landri (a cura di) Prendersi cura del welfare. Le politiche sociali nella lente della pratica, Altravista Editore, Pavia, pp. 29-53.
• 2018, T. Tesauro, E.Russo, Memory: il laboratorio narrativo per gli anziani istituzionalizzati in Ricerche di Psicologia, FrancoAngeli, Milano, Vol. 41 (1), pag 91-102. ISSN 0391-6081, ISSNe 1975-5620, DOI: 10.3280/RIP2018-001007.
• 2019, T. Tesauro,Trame: il teatro sociale e la formazione degli operatori socio-sanitari, FrancoAngeli Editore,Milano. ISBN978-88-917-9020-0
Video realized at the end of the first session of the project in collaboration with the Municipality of Naples;
Video produced at the end of the second session of the project in collaboration with the University Hospital “San Giovanni di Dio and Ruggi D’Aragona” of Salerno;
PowerPoint used for the inauguration of February 10, 2018;
Video of the session named “Lezione appresa 2. Curare i Curanti. Curare la Società.” during the web meeting ArtLab Bergamo 2020