To study the territorial welfare system with the aim of identifying the trends for social, economic, demographic and cultural changes in the District, in order to map out the social requirements.
The project runs over three levels of intervention:
- governance, to provide the Distric with adequate tools to identify the expressed and no expressed social requirements;
- management, to monitor the local welfare intervention plans both qualitatively and quantitatively;
- training, to share language and practice to identify and process tools to gather social requirements information.
The project is based on the research-intervention methodology and multidisciplinary co-planning.
The stages of the project involve the social workers in the Ciampino and Marino Municipalities and in the health-social District RM6.
- Round Table: definying the research objectives, 17 December 2015, Ciampino.
- Study Day You are in the network, with the participation of local associations with the aim of building a welfare system shared at territorial level 4 March 2016, Ciampino.
- Know to Grow pilot study UK-IT. A pilot survey – International Comparison of young people’s life styles and peer visit, which brought to light the different social services practices and procedures. 26-30 June 2016, Sheffield.
- International Seminar Investing in children’s Services Improving Outcomes promoted by Irpps-Cnr with the participation of District con Rm 6.3. 27 October 2016, Rome.
- Study Day Project in Action 30 January 2017.
- Study Day Meta-M.O.R.FO.Si. (Modalità Organizzative, Ricerche e Formazione Sistemica – organizational modalities, research and training), 4 May 2017, Ciampino.
- Intervention at the closing day of the job orientation project “ProMoting Resources”, as part of the framework of the alternation between school and work by I.I.S «Amari-Mercuri», District RM 6.3 and IRPPS-CNR , 12 May 2017.